free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Sylvia's S!



Say! This is Sylvia and guess what? It's the S day and Sam Schnauzer and I are ready to climb into our Sailboat with a bouquet of Sunflowers, a bowl full of Salad, a Salami Sandwich or two to Satisfy our appetite and, of course, a pitcher of Sangria to Sip on as we Sit Safely on the Sand at the beach! Who knows who may come Sailing up with a Saber! I hate to get Sentimental, but I'm Suddenly reminded of the year I lived in Mexico and Sat on my patio, wrapped in my Serape, watching the Sunsets! So, Schlepp along with us. Share the Smiles, Sing Some Songs, Swing your hips and dance and just be Silly and never too Serious! That is how we find the Sweetness of life and avoid the Storms!! Is that Super or what!! So long, See you next week -- bring Some Sourdough bread , Some Smiles and prepare to Sing Some Songs, even if the weather is Stormy! Okay?



18 comments:

  1. This is always so much fun. See you sipping and sailing, although I prefer scotch to sangria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sizzling & stunning Sylvia - a very satisfying introduction! Thanks so much. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction Sylvia. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful S words, Sylvia, - they create an image of fun and relaxation, - Simply Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped counting the "s", lol !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupendous collection of Ss, Sylvia! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super way to "selebrate" "S"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great S intro Sylvia!
    I envy your salami & sangria beach picnic.
    : )
    Happy Wednesday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was just swell, Sylvia.
    I am still trying to figure out what Z will be. S is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good topic. Happy Wednesday, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have reasons to SMILE here, together. Then, back to reality...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss last weeks ABC. Im playing this week, have a sweet S day

    http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2011/05/abc-wednesday-s.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am all for the sunflowers - salad and definitely the sangria - but I think I will give the salami sandwiches a miss - but a singsong on a sandy beach would be good

    ReplyDelete
  14. My takes on the letter "S" is "Surprising Shapes", which you can read at http://miskmask.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/surprising-shapes/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Smling Sweetly for my Sensevieria!

    ReplyDelete