free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

T is TERRIFIC

TODAY it's Time for "T"

T is TERRIBLY important.
Without T there would be no TRIUMPH over TYRANTS.

We could not TASTE our TEA, or TWEET on TWITTER.
We could not TAKE TIME TO THINK.

We could not TELL THE TABLOIDS TO TELL THE TRUTH, nor could we TEACH TWIN TODDLERS TO TWIST.

We could not TALK, because we would have no TONGUES.

Without T there would be no TV, no TURKEY on THANKSGIVING, no TUBAS, TROMBONES, TRUMPETS or TIMPANI.
We would not be able to wear TROUSERS.
There would be no TRENDS, no TRAVEL, no TOURISTS, no TREASURES and no TRADE.

So please, TAKE a moment and TELL us your TRIBUTE to T.

Because worst of all, without T, there would be no TROY. And that, my friends would be TRULY TRAGIC.



17 comments:

  1. Terrific post for the T Day, Troy!!! I love it! Hope your week is going well!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great introduction to T day Troy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, thanks to Troy for the last few ABCW headers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun tumbling through the turmoil of a t-less existence! Great fun and I look forward to all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Troy! Think "Tea for Two". Terribly tasty! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally terrific!

    ***
    Hope you are having a thrilling week****

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd trash the TV Troy but otherwise a titanic toast to T, with thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am joining ABC Wed. for the first time this week. I'm sure it will not be my last visit here.

    thanks for being here when I needed a home for my post on Tape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting mix for the T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Troy - you certainly have found a lot of T words for us all to ponder on - super blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome, Rita to ABC Wednesday!
    Folks, check out Rita's post for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always think of so many T words, after I post.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. To post or not to post? That's NOT the question. Posting should be done without hesitation, as possible, for the communication and enjoyment of people from around the world...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How weird is that? See my updated post with FC Barcelona party among T-tex, etc.!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We certainly need our T's!!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im sorry my entry is so late but it's up now

    http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2011/06/abc-wednesday-toes-tunnel-tree.html

    ReplyDelete