free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

I is for Insightful

I'VE been ITCHING to INITIATE the INTRODUCTION of this INTRIGUING INTERACTION, ABC Wednesday, which was INITIATED by the INDEFATIGABLE and INTOXICATING DenIse NesbItt.

IF you are of an INDISPUTABLE age and IDENTITY, you may remember this INDIVIDUAL from the "IDIOT box". His IDIOMATIC phrase: "Verrry INTERESTING!"

And INDUBITABLY, the contributions of this INDEPENDENT and INDESCRIBABLE lot will be INTELLIGENT, INCREDIBLE, and IMPORTANT, perhaps IRONIC, with maybe an IOTA of INSANITY, but INEVITABLY with INTEGRITY.




I Wish - Stevie Wonder

So I INSIST that you join this IMPRESSIVE and IRRESTIBLE band with your own INSPIRATION. Did I INDOCTRINATE you yet?


I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash




21 comments:

  1. Great introduction! I loved that idiotic character, and the songs to boot. What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Roger - never been called that before! lol! You are a great man of intelligence! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I not surprised there are two song links in this intro?! :-) Yes,ROGER must be the author!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just KNEW it was Roger doing this intro - all this music from the past! lol Great job, Rog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great introduction, Roger. I certainly remember the individuals in your intro. It is very good. I just posted my submission, which, you will see, is very terrible.
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting (and great-I just had to insert another "I" word!) introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great introduction for the letter I.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Johnny Nash song - I sought out the CD after I'd recovered from my four cataract operations about 12 years ago - alas I've now developed glaucoma but ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. An intoxicating introduction, Roger! :-D Veerrrry interesting, indeed! (I do remember Arte from Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In... one of the few shows I've EVER watched...) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ImpressIve!!! "I can see clear" how you got to this very InterestIng conclusIon. Who knew I could be so Interesting or Fun for that matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Verry interesting introduction!
    Love the musics you chose! Thanks for sharing:o)

    ¤ Have a nice and happy I day ¤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rog - thanks for visiting every week and making me smile with your incredibly intelligent :) comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Stevie Wonder! : )
    thank you roger and everyone for all you do to make this meme so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this song. Always makes me happy to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your intro is incandescent, Rog, and I can see incredibly clearly as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Roger. Have a great ABC Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Roger, for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember all those I's!

    Hope everyone has had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Incomparable blog/meme we have here...mind gymnastics, semantics, linguistics...:)

    ReplyDelete